General uses of SMS
Your business can make do with a make-over, boosting awareness, patronages and sales with the advantage offered by SM:
- Exchanging small, short and on-target messages. Since SMS is relatively cheap, cheaper and faster than most other services out there such as phone calls, it is specifically particularly applicable for these purposes.
- It is possible to send up to 160 characters of e-mail messages from a mobile device directly to any e-mail address via text messaging.
- Short message service can be used to notify users of new offers or promos.
- Transaction verifications and notifications can be made through SMS
- Short messaging can be deployed in the downloading of applications, games, new ring tones etc.
Offering a call to action through text message marketing (SMS) can help your business get a boost and instantly bring in new customers. We have been using sms marketing to help our clients improve their businesses for over a decade, so now its your turn! Sign up for a 30 day FREE Trial HERE or give us a call at 888-374-0555 and we can get your free trial setup for you.